What about fees?
Most transactions have the attorney paid directly by the client and the brokers paid through escrow at the transaction’s close. Moschetti Law Group combines the role we play to include both legal services and brokerage services. And we take payment at the close of escrow. These means two things for you:
- You get both an attorney and a real estate broker for the same price as just having a real estate agent
- If you are a buyer, you probably will not be out of pocket for our fees at all
If I am selling a property, how can you help me?
Moschetti Law Group has an affiliation with SVN – Rich Investment Real Estate Partners. With offices in over 200 locations across the United States and a strong presence internationally, the collaborative culture of the SVN allows our team to share specific, local expertise. Combined, this expertise leverages global market knowledge and local investment insight to enable our investors’ success across all market sectors.
We market a property the same way a qualified real estate agent does:
- Put up on the Commercial Information Exchanges (e.g., LoopNet, CoStar, MLS, etc.)
- Create a substantial Offering Memorandum
- Have people call nearby owners and people in our network
But, we also do things that agents don’t:
- Strategic Property Positioning – Property positioning is what gets buyers in the door. The vision of future opportunities captures the buyers’ attention, or will they be distracted by minor, unimportant details accidentally emphasized by an agent? We start the process of selling the property by developing its strategic positioning profile.
From the way the property is presented to its story (in print, photos, and promotional video), its highlights, to its financials and marketing materials, everything in our sales package gets built around one target: the most likely buyer for this specific property and the unique ways of catching that buyer’s attention.
- Put together a custom Performance Driven Marketing Program – Performance-driven marketing combines quality exposure to widespread broker and buyer communities with direct marketing to the smaller pools of most likely buyers and accountability to the seller.
We understand the need of the property owner to be kept updated on the progress of the sale. Our bi-weekly marketing report quantifies marketing efforts and their actual results.
- Offer Analysis and Advisory – When multiple offers come in, it can be challenging to decide which is best. Sometimes the one with the highest price tag is not the one most likely to close.
Our proprietary Offer Analysis matrix system provides analytical tools to our clients to help them make the best decisions on which offer to accept.
Plus, we are attorneys. We can help you in a way no real estate agent can – we can give you legal advice on the offers, contracts, title, whatever comes up.
- Transaction Management Systems – By following a project-based methodology of transaction management, we can drive a deal to closing with less re-trading and more successful closings. Moreover, it cuts the risk of getting missed and needing to put your property back on the market to find another buyer.
Don’t I need an ‘expert’ in the same type of property type?
It helps to have someone with both boots on the ground and product-type expertise, and that is precisely why we are a resource to many of our clients. With our affiliation with SVN, we have created an extended team of the best of the best, experts in every product type, and located in over 200 offices across the United States.